The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.Write at least 150 words

The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words

The two diagram illustrate the life cycle of silkworm, which contribute as the main ingredient in making silk. It can be seen from the first diagram that it requires around 9 to 11 weeks for a silkworm egg into fully grow into a moth. Furthermore, the production of silk in diagram two have need of cocoons that come from the same species.

The life cycle of a silkworm consists of a growth from an egg into a moth. Having been laid on mulberry leaves by an adult moth, the eggs grow into larva in 10 days. Then, 4 to 6 weeks after, the larva produce silk thread, which they will use to cover their bodies, before transforming into cocoons in the next 3 to 8 days later. After 16 consecutive days, the cocoons then transform into moths which eventually lay more eggs when they are adults.

However, as seen in the second diagram, cocoons are the most important ingredient in making silk. Therefore, for the production of silk, before silkworms transform into moths, the cocoons are harvested. Having selected the suitable cocoons, the producers then boil them with water, and then let them cool for a while. The cocoons then unwind, creating a long line of silk thread ranging from 300 to 900 meters. It is then twisted or weaved before a coloring procedure, where the thread is soaked into a container with the desirable color.

The two diagram illustrate the life cycle of silkworm
The two diagrams illustrate the life cycle of silkworm

which contribute as the main ingredient in making silk.
Description: 'which' refers to what?

the production of silk in diagram two have need of cocoons
the production of silk in diagram two needs cocoons

it requires around 9 to 11 weeks for a silkworm egg into fully grow into a moth.
it requires around 9 to 11 weeks for a silkworm egg fully growing into a moth.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.