The diagrams below show the stages and equipment in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The picture shows how the process of cement production and concrete production work. Generally, both of concrete and cement productions need machine to run those processes.

The machine that is needed in making cement is a set machine that are consisted of crusher in the top side, then mixer bellows the crusher, and pipe that connects to rotating heater. The last but not least part is a grinder, that is located I the lowest position. In other hands, the concrete maker machine is more simple than cement-making process. The making of concrete only needs concrete mixer.

The steps in making cement’s production is started with making powder by crushing limestone and clay in the crusher machine. Then, the powder is mixed in the mixer and heated by heater in the rotating heater, then the powder flows to grinder. In the grinder, the powder is ground, this steps is the last step, before the cement is ready to be packed to bags.

Cement also ready to be mixed with water, sand, and gravel in concrete mixer. The composition for this step in concrete making is 15%, 10%, 25% respectively. The mixing process is used to homogenize all materials.

To sum up, two processes above are based on mixing process and need machines. The most important thing is the concrete making process is can be done, before the cement making steps is finished.

how the process of cement production and concrete production work
how the process ... works

is a set machine that are consisted of
is a set machine that is consisted of

that is located I the lowest position.
that is located on the lowest position.

Cement also ready to be mixed with water, sand, and gravel in concrete mixer
Cement is also ready to be mixed with water, sand, and gravel in concrete mixer

The most important thing is the concrete making process is can be done,
The most important thing is the concrete making process which can be done,

Write the essay in 20 minutes.