The diagrams below show two methods of collecting water for irrigation purposes.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features ad make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams illustrate two different ways to get water for irrigation functions.

As can be observed from the picture A, water is collected by a swing basket. This method is used for flat field, which needs two men, a basket made of bamboo or leather and ropes. The basket is controlled by the ropes in two men's hands to take the water from a depth of one to two meters then swing to pour water into irrigation channel for watering fields.

Different from picture A, the picture B describes another irrigation method using in slope with the help of an animal, pulley, rollers and a bucket. This method takes advantage of animal traction and pulley, to draw water from a 50 metres deep well then pour into irrigation channes when the bucket touchs the rollers.

In conclusion, the two systems show how basic equipments can be used to collect water for irrigation aims in just two stages: taking water and pouring it. However, the method in picture A (Swing basket) needs men's help and a shallow source of water, meanwhile, the system "rope and bucket" (picture B) is used in slope to take water from deep source, requiring animal and more equipments

to draw water from a 50 metres deep well
to draw water from a well 50 metres deep

Sentence: This method takes advantage of animal traction and pulley, to draw water from a 50 metres deep well then pour into irrigation channes when the bucket touchs the rollers.
Error: channes Suggestion: ?