The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make compa

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts illustrate the comparison between energy consumption in Australian household and how much of this usage contributes to the greenhouse effect.

The data show that more energy is used in heating at 42%, followed closely by water heating at 30% and other appliances at 15%. However, in terms of greenhouse gas emission, the majority of it comes from water heating at 32%. Other appliances contribute almost twice its consumption by 28%, while heating only converts a third of its energy usage to greenhouse gas at 15%.

The charts also showed that refrigeration, lighting and cooling used the least amount of household energy at 7%, 4% and 2%, respectively. The latter two emit the least amount of greenhouse gas at 8% and 3%, respectively. In contrast, refrigeration generates twice as much greenhouse gas at 14%.

In summary, Australian households use most of their energy in heating, water heating and other appliances. Of the three, the latter two has the most impact on greenhouse effect. Cooling and lighting consumes minimal energy and contributes the least on greenhouse gas emissions.

Sentence Length SD: 4.657 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.