The given diagrammes provide information about details about mode by which the land has been utilised and the different wastes accumulated in 3 countries.write about it in 150 words

The given pie chart illustrates the ways by which the land has been utilized and the table compares the four diferent types of waste assembled in the land in three different countries.

while analysing the pie chart, the disparity in percentage of land utilized is not significant in all given countries. In Malaysia, 45% of land is used for disposal, which is infact the joint highest with the UK and the least in the USA with two fifth. Whereas recycling has the peak in the UK with 40%, 25% and 30% in malaysia & the USA respectively. However, half of the USA's land is utilized for la...

Sentence: The given pie chart illustrates the ways by which the land has been utilized and the table compares the four diferent types of waste assembled in the land in three different countries.
Error: diferent Suggestion: different

Sentence: while analysing the pie chart, the disparity in percentage of land utilized is not significant in all given countries.
Error: analysing Suggestion: analyzing

Sentence: In Malaysia, 45 of land is used for disposal, which is infact the joint highest with the UK and the least in the USA with two fifth.
Error: infact Suggestion: in fact

Sentence: Turning to table , there are substantial differences in the proportion of waste accumlation in all the given countries.Plastic bags are the main waste product in all the countries,60mt in America, 32 in Britain and 50mt in malaysia.
Error: accumlation Suggestion: accumulation

Sentence: As an overview, it is clear that majority of the land in the given countries are degraded with waste and industrialisation is the main reason for waste products in all countries.
Error: industrialisation Suggestion: industrialization

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.