given by the picture

given by the picture

The first chart illustrates the causes of studying at a university that lure adults. On the other hand, the pie chart we are given presents the most suitable way of dividing the cost spending during a course among taxpayer, individual and employer expenditures, according to people.

Initially, the survey indicates that being interested in the subject from that adults will take a course is the most popular reason, at 40 %, which doubles the improving prospects of promotion and enjoying to learn and study. By contrast, the percentage of gaining qualifications which is the second most popular is nearly as high as the first, at 38 %. Furthermore, the rate of thinking about changing their jobs after being graduate is 10 point less than aiming help for current jobs being 12 % and 22 % respectively. Finally, the least popular reason is socialization, at 9 %.

According to another chart, most people voted that individual expenses should prevail, at 40 %, which is a slight higher than expenditures of employer (35 %). In the contrast of this, the cost of the taxes only cover a quarter of the whole segment of the pie chart.

being interested in the subject from that adults will take a course is the most popular reason,
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

what doesn't it mean: according to people?