The graph and table below give information about water user worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph and table below give information about water user worldwide and water consumption in two different countries.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

Global water use by sector is shown in the graph where the horizontal axis showing year and the vertical axis showing amount of water in km3. The table contains the data of water consumption in Brazil and Congo in 2000.

From the graph it is clear that the use of water in three sectors are increasing from 1900 to 2000. Interestingly the agricultural sector require maximum amount of water and least amount of water is used for domestic purpose. In three sectors the rate of use of water before 1950 was almost steady but after that there is a considerable increase in rate is observed and the rate of use of water after 1950 is also highest in the agricultural sector.

On the other hand the table shows that the population in Brazil is more than Congo in 2000. At the same time the irrigated land and water consumption per person are also higher n Brazil than in Congo.

It can be concluded from the graph and the table that the use of water depends mainly on the land used for agricultural purpose and the population.

where the horizontal axis showing year and the vertical axis showing amount of water in km3.
where the horizontal axis is showing year and the vertical axis is showing amount of water in km3.

the agricultural sector require maximum amount of water
the agricultural sector requires maximum amount of water

there is a considerable increase in rate is observed
there is a considerable increase in the rate which is observed