The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to s3x and age.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to s3x and age.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

There are three graphs and they presents that Britian people purchased three types of music albums according to gender and age.it can be easily seen from the graphs that 25-34 years old British buy music albums very much compared with others.They buy pop music albums mostly in approximately 33 %.

Classical music is bought more by older people who are 45 years old or over.İts percentage is 21 %.in contrast of older people 25-34 years old young people buy classical music albums in 3 %.Older British people are not interesting in pop and rock music.Their proportion of 10 % buy rock and pop music albums.35-44 years old people buy rock music albums in 25 %.

İn point of genders both of males and famales buy pop music albums mostly.each gender gets classical music albums in 8% and 7%. Generally classical music albums are not bought very much by British population.Young people are not interesting in classical music.

they presents that
they present that

Sentence: ?n point of genders both of males and famales buy pop music albums mostly.each gender gets classical music albums in 8 and 7.
Error: famales Suggestion: females

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.