IELTS Cambridge 8 test 3

IELTS Cambridge 8 test 3

The map shows about a town of Garldsdon. There is a new supermaket is planned for the town and there are two possible sites for the supermaket. The first place is an countryside area, approximately 12 km from the town centre and this area has a public transportation of railway across from the other countriside, Cransdon and the town centre in its southeast area. The first place is located in the north of Bransdon are, the place whose population is amount 15000 people. Number one of the supermaket place is going to be is lies on the westeast area from the center of Garlsdon.

The second place for the supermaket will take place to town center, exactly in the middle of two big industries area of Garldsdon town. There are three main roads passed by this location, first is to reach the hindon from cransdon, 16 km from bransdon. The second location also can be reach by the railway transportation that has the route from hindon to cransdon. The more strategic place for the supermaket is the second place than the first one because the second one is in the middle of the town centre and can easily be connected with crowded people especially because is lies in the south of housing area and in the middle of two industries.

that's all my report

There is a new supermaket is planned for the town
There is a new supermarket which is planned for the town

Number one of the supermaket place is going to be is lies on the westeast area from the center of Garlsdon.
Number one of the supermaket place is going to be on the west east area from the center of Garlsdon.

The second location also can be reach by the railway transportation
The second location also can be reached by the railway transportation

because is lies in the south of housing area and in the middle of two industries.
because it lies in the south of housing area and in the middle of two industries.

Sentence: The second place for the supermaket will take place to town center, exactly in the middle of two big industries area of Garldsdon town.
Suggestion: Refer to industries and area

Sentence: There is a new supermaket is planned for the town and there are two possible sites for the supermaket.
Error: supermaket Suggestion: supermarket

Sentence: The first place is an countryside area, approximately 12 km from the town centre and this area has a public transportation of railway across from the other countriside, Cransdon and the town centre in its southeast area.
Error: countriside Suggestion: countryside

Sentence: Number one of the supermaket place is going to be is lies on the westeast area from the center of Garlsdon.

Sentence: The more strategic place for the supermaket is the second place than the first one because the second one is in the middle of the town centre and can easily be connected with crowded people especially because is lies in the south of housing area and in the middle of two industries.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.