Information about Travelling to Work in Houston, Texas and CO2 Emissions from Different Forms of Transport

The first graph shows the percentage of travelers in Houston, Texas per form of transport and the average age of the travelers in relation with the kinds of vehicles they use to work.In addition, the next graph illustrates the quantities of CO2 emissions from those kinds of transports.

The biggest amount of CO2 is caused by car with driver only. There are almost 0,35 kilogram per person for every one kilometer. Unfortunately, this way is chosen by almost 50 percent workers in Houston. In contrast, the zero CO2 emission is preferred by only four percent travelers. Other kinds of transportation are car with 4 people (used by 11 people and cause CO2 emission almost 0,1 kilogram per kilometer) and train or bus (used by 37 percent workers and produce not until 0,025 kilogram CO2 per kilometer).

Generally, the youngest workers choose travelling to work by walking or cycling (average age is 39). The 43 years old men or women prefer to drive car to their office or work place. Car with more than one passenger is preferred by the average 44 years old workers. Furthermore, the oldest workers (average 47 years old) choose travelling by train or bus.

In short, it can be concluded that public transports like train, bus, or public car are still less favorable than other kinds of transports.

Sentence: Generally, the youngest workers choose travelling to work by walking or cycling average age is 39.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to cycling and average