Last week you were on a flight to London Unfortunately when you left the planes you left a bag You did not remember about the bag until you got to your hotel Write a letter to the airline Explain what has happened describe the bag its contents and say wha

Last week you were on a flight to London. Unfortunately, when you left the planes, you left a bag. You did not remember about the bag until you got to your hotel.
Write a letter to the airline. Explain what has happened, describe the bag its contents and say what you would you like them to do about it.
You do not need to write your own address.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Jame Smith. I am writing this letter in regards to my bag which I forgot in your airline’s plane while travelling to London last week.

Last week, I was flying towards London on a business trip. I was preparing my presentation for the meeting, which was being after 4 hours of my arrival in London. As you can understand, my whole focus was on the presentation and I completely blanked out about the suitcase due to this work. So, when the plane is landed on airport, I disremembered it. The handbag has black color, golden handle and white strips around it. Also, it contained some of my important things: a visa card, business documents, one hundred pounds and a cell phone.

Although it is true that it is nobody's fault. Still, I need great help from you to come out of this trouble. I would greatly appreciate if you can find it as soon as possible; I have strong necessity of it.

Yours sincerely,
Jame Smith.

Sentence: So, when the plane is landed on airport, I disremembered it.
Error: disremembered Suggestion: No alternate word