Life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth

The diagram illustrates the whole description process of the life cycle of the silk worm and the various stages involved in order to produce of silk cloth.

From that it is observed,at the first stage the silk worm laid eggs on the leaf.After ten days, it is formed into silkworm larva which depends on mulberry leave for their feeding. Taking approximately 4-6 weeks, from the larva it is encased with silk thread . Then, from 3-8 days cocoon is formed. In this life cycle, the larva inside cocoon becomes a adult as a moth after sixteen days.And the cycle is continuing.

In the production of silk cloth,selected cocoon will be sent into boil water. While,the cocoon becomes soft and the process is unwind for 300-900 m thread. After then it is twisted and introduced to the die in deep which changes the color. Finally,the silk weaving is carried into cloth.

To sum up all,the production of silk cloth from the life cycle of silk warm and from cocoon stage it starts the production of silk cloth and finally to silk cloth.

the production of silk cloth from the life cycle of silk warm and from cocoon stage it starts the production of silk cloth and finally to silk cloth.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.