The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph compares the number of three London museums visitors between June and September a period of 4 months in 2013. Overall, it can be seen that the amount of British Museum visitors was higher than the other 2 museums.

Beginning with British Museum, a growth of visitors’ number was observed between June and July. In the middle of July the number got its highest amount and then declined dramatically till the middle of August. The rise of this amount replaced this fall from August until September.

Coming to Science Museum, the number of visitors was close with British Museum visitants in June. But till July this amount decreased and then became stable till August. A slight rise was observed up to September.

Finally, the number of visitants of Natural History Museum was lower than the other 2 museums. Between June and August this amount decreased and this case replaced with increase up to September.