The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.

Given is a map of a town called Garlsdon illustrating two proposed sites for building a new supermarket in the relation to various zones as well as major transportation links.

As shown in the figure, In the hub of the town is the town center, surrounded by houses. There are 2 main roads across the town to link Garlson with the neighboring towns. The northwest road links the town to Hindon that is 12 kilometer far away. The road from the west to the east, meanwhile, gives ways to either Cranson or Bransdon. There remains also one railway from the northwest to the southeast. Also noteworthy is the fact that all major transportation links of the town are originated from the town centre. The two industrial zones are situated in the north and the south of the town. Beyond housing, meanwhile, is an even larger countryside.

With regards to planned supermarket, it is suggested to build one in the town center, at the apes of two main roads and the railway. Another site recommended, which can be accessed by the railway and the northwest road, is in the countryside, to the northwest of the town.

Didn't cover all information like '12 km to Hindon, population 10,000'.

The conclusion could be shorter.