The pie chart below shows the main reason why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how there causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and mak

The pie chart below shows the main reason why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how there causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart illustrates the reasons of how agricultural land becomes less productive across the world during the 1990s.

It can be clearly seen that, overgrazing has the highest affect (35 %) in land degradation. The second reason of land degradation is deforestation (30%) which is followed by over-cultivation with 28 %. Other reasons have much lower affection in this procedure which is only 7 %.

Referring to the table it can be observed that, land degradation affected Europe the most, starting from 9.8 % for deforestation it drops noticeably to 7.7 and overgrazing is in the lowest place with 5.5 percent in this region. The second region which was affected by land degradation is Oceania totally with 13 %, which was not exposed to over-cultivation and only 1.7 % for deforestation and with the highest value of 11.3 % for overgrazing. North America had much quite different, with only 0.2 % for deforestation and 1.5 for overgrazing and a slight higher pattern of 3.3 % for over-cultivation it totally accounts for 5 %.

To sum up, the highest causes for each region had different type of affection dring land degradation.

has the highest affect
has the highest effect

North America had much quite different
North America is quite different

Sentence: To sum up, the highest causes for each region had different type of affection dring land degradation.
Error: dring Suggestion: No alternate word

check out the word: affection in dictionary:
http://testbig.com/dictionary/search/affection