The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agriculture land becomes less productive. The table shows how these caused affected three regions of the world during 1990s.

The chart illustrates the land degradation that spread out in the world by several causes. And the table gave information about percentages of land degraded that cause the earth reduction during 1990s.

Land lowering caused by some factors. The biggest element is caused by over grazing that shows 35% and deforestation (around 30%), while over cultivation also accounts for a considerable proportion. The least among the four is by other (merely 7%).

The table illustrated which the region gave distributed in land degraded. According to this table, there is significant different between total of land degraded of North America and Europe. It can be seen the numbered of causes attended the degraded of North America that 5% with the over colvuted as a bigger contributed. Than Europe as a most donated (23%) for it caused by deforestation (as a first caused in 9,8%).

Overall, deforestation, over-cultivation, and over-crazing in Europe is a highest contributor of the less productive of agriculture land, although Oceania as a trending contributor in overgrazing (around 11,3%)

Land lowering caused by some factors.
Land lowering is caused by some factors.

The table illustrated which the region gave distributed in land degraded.

although Oceania as a trending contributor in overgrazing around 11,3
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

as a bigger contributed.
as a bigger contributor.

is a highest contributor
is the highest contributor

Sentence: It can be seen the numbered of causes attended the degraded of North America that 5 with the over colvuted as a bigger contributed.
Error: colvuted Suggestion: ?

------------------