The pie charts show how many teenagers preferred reading, watching TV or using the internet in 3 different countries during leisure time in 2013.

The pie charts reveal information about the number of men and women aged 13-19, who read books, watched TV or used the internet, in their spare time, in various three countries, in 2013.

Overall, it can be seen that, the most popular leisure time activity was watching TV in Australia and the US in 2013, while in the UK teenagers generally preferred reading when they were free.

According to the pie charts, the proportion of teenagers who spend their free time watching TV in Australia and the US was the same, each at 45% of the total in 2013, whereas the relevant figure in the UK was significantly lower, a fifth of the whole. When it comes to reading, the share of teenagers who was interested in this type of activity in Australia was precisely two times higher than that in the US, at 30% of the juveniles, while in the UK half of the responders devoted their free time to reading. Finally, using the internet represented by 40% of young people in the US in 2013, which made it leader among the above mentioned three countries. In addition, the corresponding figures for the UK and Australia were at 30% and at 25% respectively.

the most popular leisure time activity was watching TV
the most popular activity in leisure time was watching TV

Sentence: When it comes to reading, the share of teenagers who was interested in this type of activity in Australia was precisely two times higher than that in the US, at 30 of the juveniles, while in the UK half of the responders devoted their free time to reading.
Description: The fragment of teenagers who is not usually followed by was
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace was with were