RE-WRITE: The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons.

RE-WRITE: The table below shows the sales at a small restaurant in a downtown business district.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons.

The given table illustrates the sales generated at a small restaurant located in a downtown business area in a week of October 7-13. Overall, the sales at this restaurant followed a fairly set pattern during week days and a noticeable shift on the weekend.

As the days of October week 7-13 passed starting from Monday till Wednesday, lunch sales gradually became higher peaking to a value of $2,595 on Wednesday. However, on Thursday a slight drop recorded as sales dipped down to an amount of $2,375 followed by relative rise ($2,500) on the subsequent day.

Similar to lunch profits generated in October week, profits from dinner also stepped up with the passage of week 7-11, starting from a count of $3,623 on Monday reaching upto a highest record of $4,310 on Friday.

In comparison with weekdays, the trend of people going to a restaurant in business district for eating lunch and dinner purposes was less popular on weekend days i.e; Saturday and Sunday with the income cutting almost to half on weekend than on week days.

On the whole, the sales obtained on weekdays were greater from both lunch and dinner deals than on weekend and the mid week days remained the most favourite days for having lunch and dinner.

a slight drop recorded as
a slight drop is recorded as

with the passage of week 7-11,
???

starting from a count of $3,623
starting from a mount of $3,623

Sentence: Similar to lunch profits generated in October week, profits from dinner also stepped up with the passage of week 7-11, starting from a count of 3,623 on Monday reaching upto a highest record of 4,310 on Friday.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and highest

Error: upto Suggestion: up to