Reasons for housing preferences among people who lived in British cities

The bar graph demonstrates housing preferences among people who lived in British cities of London, Oxford and Cambridge in the year 2005. There seems to be the preferences for these three housing types vary between the cities.

To go into more details, 58% of Londoners seem to show the greatest preference for flat, which number is more than Oxford and Cambridge, at 29% and 20% respectively.The same survey found that the proportion of people who prefer terraced housing is roughly equal between three cities, which show figures within the 16% to 19% range. In addition, detached housing also attract more Cambridge at 46%, followed by Oxford at 26% and London 9% respectively. The final data shows the figures of people who prefer semi-detached housing, with London at 18%, Oxford at 28% and Cambridge at 28%

In conclusion, more people in crowed city, London, fancy living in flat more than another style of housing. In contrast, small cities ,including Oxford and Cambridge like all types of housing equally.

There seems to be the preferences for these three housing types vary between the cities.
It seems that the preferences for these three housing types vary among the cities.

detached housing also attract
detached houses also attract

more people in crowed city, London, fancy living in flat more than another style of housing
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?