The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.

The table provides information about what impacts from betterment to transportation in the city, while the bar chart shows average cost of people to pay them.

Tram and bus get shorter time that it is almost 6 minutes the differences of time. They only need 16 and 23 minutes each to journey in the city. On the other hand, the smaller vehicles have increasing in journey, although have still faster conveyance than others in the city. Average journey time after betterment is only 12 until 15 minutes by taxi or car.

Taxi is the most expensive method of transport, about 1.8 euro average cost per kilometre, to around the city. Also, car is including in transportation with high cost that people must pay 1 euro per kilometre if they want to use it. However, there are still cheap model of transportations in the city. Tram and bus are the cheap way of getting around in the town about less than 0.60 euro average cost to pay them.

Overall, every vehicle get effect in average time and average cost to journey after development.

Sentence: Taxi is the most expensive method of transport, about 1.8 euro average cost per kilometre, to around the city.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to euro and average
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and around

Sentence: However, there are still cheap model of transportations in the city.
Description: The fragment still cheap model is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Overall, every vehicle get effect in average time and average cost to journey after development.
Description: The fragment vehicle get effect is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Error: kilometre Suggestion: kilometer