the table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature, and make comparisons

the table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature, and make comparisons

Distance avarage of england travellers from 1985 until 2000 are grow generally. According to the data that showed by mode of travel, there are some mode of travel which having decrease and increase amount by their use and the travel distance.

The reduction of travellers by local bus is almost 50% lowered from 1985 to 2000. Followed by bicycle travellers which decreased about 9% and pedestrian which lowered below 9%.

The escalation about the change of mode of travel in England showed by several mode of travel such as long distance bus, train, taxi, and the other travel mode. The highest uplift showed by taxi travellers. In 1985 avarage distance per person who using taxi to travel are around 13 miles per year but in 2000 the distance avarage escalated into 42 miles per person traveled per year. It means the escalation is up to 200% above in 15 years.

are grow generally
are growing generally

According to the data that showed by mode of travel,
According to the data showed by mode of travel,

there are some mode of travel which having decrease and increase amount by their use and the travel distance.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

In 1985 avarage distance per person who using taxi to travel are around 13 miles
In 1985 average distance per person who is using taxi to travel is around 13 miles

Sentence: According to the data that showed by mode of travel, there are some mode of travel which having decrease and increase amount by their use and the travel distance.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and having

Sentence: In 1985 avarage distance per person who using taxi to travel are around 13 miles per year but in 2000 the distance avarage escalated into 42 miles per person traveled per year.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and using

Sentence: Distance avarage of england travellers from 1985 until 2000 are grow generally.
Error: england Suggestion: England
Error: avarage Suggestion: average

Error: avarage Suggestion: average