The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table describe the information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. The countries are Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden, and Turkey. The category of national consumer expenditure are food/drinks/tobacco, clothing/footwear, and leisure/education. Turkey had 32.14 percentage in food/drinks/tobacco category. It is higher than another countries.

For third category, Turkey had 2.39 percentage higher than Spain with 1.98 percentage. It is mean, citizen in Turkey need leisure/education more between other countries like Italy and Ireland. But, for clothing/footwear category, Italy had 9.00 percentage. It is higher between Turkey and three countries. The second country had need consume clothing/footwear is Turkey with 6.63 percentage and then Spain with 6.51 percentage and different around 3 percent to 9 percent with each countries.

The interesting about that research is national consumer expenditure on 2002 is Turkey. Turkey had higher percentage in two categories. The categories are food/drinks/tobacco and leisure/education. While, Turkey not first high consumer in clothing/footwear but Turkey had second high percentage after Italy. For all countries had citizen who not really need leisure/education. Because in that category, all countries had less than 5.00 percent consumer in leisure/education.

The table describe the information
The table describes the information

Sentence: It is higher than another countries.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and countries

For third category, Turkey had 2.39 percentage higher than Spain with 1.98 percentage.

It is mean, citizen in Turkey need leisure/education more between other countries
It means, citizens in Turkey need more leisure/education than that in other countries

It is higher between Turkey and three countries.
It is higher than Turkey and three countries.

Sentence: The second country had need consume clothing/footwear is Turkey with 6.63 percentage and then Spain with 6.51 percentage and different around 3 percent to 9 percent with each countries.
Description: The fragment had need is rare
Suggestion: remove need
Suggestion: Refer to each and countries

Read a good grammar book. You may read this one: http://testbig.com/question/grammar