The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table illustrates the percentages of national consumer expenditure in year 2002 in three categories for five European countries.

As the information says, the most percentage is in the food, drinks and tobacco group for turkey which has about 32.14% and below that, Ireland has the percentage of about 28.19%. The rest of the percentages in this group are below 20%. Spain, Italy and Sweden have the percentages of about 18.80%, 16.36% and 15.77% respectively.

In the second level is belonged to clothes and footwear group for all five countries. The country which has the most application of this group is Italy and the one with the least usage is Sweden. It should be considered that other percentages in this group are below 10%.

Besides, the lowest density of the consumer expenditure is in leisure and education term which has fewer than 5% of investment in all five countries. Turkish people have the most proportion of paid money for leisure and education while Spanish ones have the least percentage in this group.

To sum up, it can be observed that in 2002, the most investment of different countries are in the group of food, drink and tobacco which is one of the initial needs of human beings in any region. In contrast, the least money has been invested in leisure and education term which is among the secondary requirements of people in all over the world.

In the second level is belonged to clothes and footwear group
the second level is belonged to clothes and footwear group
In the second level it is belonged to clothes and footwear group

Write the essay in 20 minutes.