The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.Sumarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.
Sumarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table shows data about consumer expenditure on some specific groups of goods in five nations in 2002. Overall, food, drinks and tobacco was the most popular usage for all these countries.

To begin, the largest proportion in three groups of commodities in these areas belonged to food/drinks/tobacco category which was always higher than 15%. Conversely, leisure and education just had tiny fractions and no country exceeded 5% of consumer spending. For clothing and footwear type, its market share accounted from above 5% to 9% in these five nations.

Turkish people spent money most for food, drinks and tobacco, occupied nearly a third of consumption level. This countries also led to education and leisure cost but the figure for that was only slightly higher than 4%. Ireland ranked at the second position on consuming food, drinks and tobacco with approximately 3% less than Turkey. Italian spending for clothing and footwear was the highest percentage, made up a tenth of expenditure, compare with around 5.5% in Sweden, the lowest spending in this group. Finally, Spanish stopped at the last rank of consuming for leisure and education, took below 2% of national consumption.

Overall, food, drinks and tobacco was the most popular usage for all these countries.
Overall, food, drinks and tobacco were the most popular usage for all these countries.

Turkish people spent money most for food, drinks and tobacco, occupied nearly a third of consumption level.
Turkish people spent money most for food, drinks and tobacco which occupied nearly a third of consumption level.

Sentence: This countries also led to education and leisure cost but the figure for that was only slightly higher than 4.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and countries

Italian spending for clothing and footwear was the highest percentage
Italian spending for clothing and footwear was in the highest percentage

made up a tenth of expenditure, compare with around 5.5% in Sweden, the lowest spending in this group
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?