The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table shows data about people in five nations consumed how much on three main groups of some specific items in 2002. Overall, cost for food, drinks and tobacco was the largest market share of spending in these areas.

To begin, customers spent most for food, drinks, tobacco category which accounted at least above 15% of national expenditure. For example, Turkey and Ireland consumed nearly a third of money for these goods with 32.14% and 28.91% respectively. Italian, Spanish and Swedish consumption for this group was slightly less than those which reached from around 15% to 19%.
Conversely, cost for leisure and education was only at tiny level. While the largest proportion of this category belonged to Turkey which made up higher than 4%, Spain had the smallest figure with just nearly 2%.

In addition, national spending for clothing and footwear was relatively low. The area spent most money was Italy with about a tenth of consumer expenditure and 5.4% was the lowest percentage which came from Sweden.

The area spent most money was Italy
The area which spent most money was Italy

Sentences are not developed smoothly:
'The table shows data about people in five nations consumed how much on three main groups of some specific items in 2002. '

compare to this one:
'The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.'