The table below shows the proportion of different categories of families living in poverty in Australia in 1999. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table illustrates the statistical data of people from each household type living in poverty in Australia in 1999. The most prominent feature which is family type sole parent contrast with couple do not have children.

Sole parent most disburse money to buy furniture for make comfort house. 359,000 single people without children think to choose precise type house is important. It is different for another families type such as couple without children, aged people and single aged person. The families type had less attention for household type living in poverty. The percentages are 4% for aged couple, 6% for singled aged person and 7% for couple without children. For couple with children have not really focused to prepare and elect what type of home living in poverty.

To sum up, the give data indicate about calculation of families type copt the household for living in poverty in Australia in 1999 is no relation between percentage and numbers for each type of family in proportion of people from families type.

The most prominent feature which is family type sole parent contrast with couple do not have children.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sole parent most disburse money to buy furniture for make comfort house.
most Sole parent disburses money to buy furniture for making comfort house.

359,000 single people without children think to choose precise type house is important
359,000 single people without children think that choosing precise type house is important

the give data indicate about calculation of families type copt the household for living in poverty in Australia in 1999 is no relation between percentage and numbers for each type of family in proportion of people from families type.

Sentence: It is different for another families type such as couple without children, aged people and single aged person.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and families

Sentence: To sum up, the give data indicate about calculation of families type copt the household for living in poverty in Australia in 1999 is no relation between percentage and numbers for each type of family in proportion of people from families type.
Error: copt Suggestion: cost

Read a good grammar book. You couldn't reach a high mark with a lot of grammatical errors.

Always remember when you write a sentence, you need to have: subject + verb + object (object is optional). and you can modify the subject and object by a clause like:

subject + clause + verb + object

or: subject + verb + object + clause

or: subject + clause + verb + object + clause