Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today. Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?

Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today.
Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?

X-Factor, Indonesian Idol, Indonesian Got Talent, Idola Cilik, are some of the televised talent program which are running everyday on tv. The aim of this show is to find talented candidate who is next become artist or actor. The talent searcher open chances to all people to apply for this competition. Because of this program is running through television. So, the aim is not only to find talented candidate but also to make the program get many viewers and get much money from it. In consequance, the talent searcher must put entertaiment thing in the program.

The talent television program must be searched talent of people. The talented person will be tested in front of juries about his talent. Unfortunately, The juries have not got any power to choose the winner. The juries just judge the candidate but the decision makers for the winner are from the pooling by television viewers. The viewers who have not got knowledge about talent is given full authority to choose the winner. However, the viewers could be influenced also by the juries and make fair judgement.

Also, the program shows about entertainment thing such as about private life background of talented candidate. The talent searcher exposed private life background to the pulblic excessively, such as about poverty and pains of the talented candidate. This purpose is to make the viewers feel yearning about the candidate so give more vote to this candidate. Consequently, candidate will be famous because their private life background that causes the judgement bias and not fair.

Afterall, we can conclude that the talented person can be a winner because they are truly talented or because they are famous of their private life background. Actually this program is helping to find talented person. Eventhough put entertainment thing is not wrong at all because this program are running on television, the place to get entertaiment. The last, The program is still have to focus to search the trully talented candidate and does not just full of entertainment to be the qualified program.

candidate who is next become artist or actor.
candidate who will next become artist or actor.

Sentence: The talent searcher open chances to all people to apply for this competition.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to searcher and open

Sentence: Unfortunately, The juries have not got any power to choose the winner.
Description: The fragment not got any is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace got with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: The viewers who have not got knowledge about talent is given full authority to choose the winner.
Sentence: The viewers who have not got knowledge about talent are given full authority to choose the winner.

Sentence: Also, the program shows about entertainment thing such as about private life background of talented candidate.
Suggestion: Refer to thing and such

Sentence: In consequance, the talent searcher must put entertaiment thing in the program.
Error: consequance Suggestion: consequence
Error: entertaiment Suggestion: entertainment

Sentence: The talent searcher exposed private life background to the pulblic excessively, such as about poverty and pains of the talented candidate.
Error: pulblic Suggestion: public

Sentence: Eventhough put entertainment thing is not wrong at all because this program are running on television, the place to get entertaiment.

Sentence: The last, The program is still have to focus to search the trully talented candidate and does not just full of entertainment to be the qualified program.
Error: trully Suggestion: truly