The two maps show and island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two maps show and island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two maps display the main changes that have taken place in an island before and after the construction for tourism.

Looking first at the map before the construction, we can see that the island beach in the west side. The total length of the island is approximately 250 metres.

Moving on to the second map there is a pear at the south part of the island, where tourist can go for a walk or navigate. The vehicle track surrounds the reception block and leads to the restaurant. In the east we find a beach where people can go swimming. Furthermore, there are two accommodation areas, the smallest one located in the east with some palm trees in the centre and the biggest area situated in the centre of the island, consisting of 10 little houses. A footpath connecting the western accommodation also leads to the beach.

Overall, comparing the two maps, there are significant differences after the construction. Not only facilities were built in the island, but also the sea is used for different activities such as navigate o swimming. The new island has become an appropriate place for a holiday.

'we can see that the island beach in the west side.'
'we can see that the island beach in the west side and some palm trees in the east side. '