Write a letter to your friend and thank him/her for the advice he/she gave you in preparation for a press conference you held. In this letter write:-what happened during the conference-how his/her advice helped-what you would like to do as a gesture of th

Write a letter to your friend and thank him/her for the advice he/she gave you in preparation for a press conference you held. In this letter write:
-what happened during the conference
-how his/her advice helped
-what you would like to do as a gesture of thanks

Dear Sam,

I would like to give my sincere thanks to you for your great suggestion and assistance in preparation of the press conference held last week. I believe, I would not be able to get such a great appreciation from spectators without your kind support. Let me explain what happened in the programme.

You know I had to deliver my speech in front of heterogeneous people for almost half an hour on the topic of “How to prevent Ebola”. It was a fund raising programme and I managed to collect almost a Hundred Thousand dollar. There were people from media, governmental sector, political arena and medical department. My speech was appreciated by all of the onlookers and they donated without any hesitation.

Your idea to let some of the audience to speak on the topic was praiseworthy because they were eager to put their view on such a special and sensitive issue.

At last, I would like to invite you for the dinner party at my place on this Christmas Day. Please, do not forget to bring your better-half and kids. Hope to see you soon.

Take care bye.

for your great suggestion and assistance
for your great suggestions and assistance