Writing Task 1. The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

In the diagram we can see the tools and somehow the process of getting information from raw data and using them for forecasting the weather and broadcasting them.

In the first column there are tools which get data every periods of time. Satellite gets information by taking photos and sends them to radar. The other tool is drifting buoy. The information from radar and drifting buoy is readable by saving and analyzing radar screen (which is sent by radar) and synaptic chart (which is reachable from drifting buoy).

When the information from these tools received by the receivers, the experts will analyse them and try to forecast the weather by patterns and rules they have for forecasting.

At the end, the information is ready to be broadcasted in local or all over the world by medias like TV or radio. It is even possible for people to call and ask for the forecasting information from the office.

we can see the tools and somehow the process of getting information from raw dataand using them for forecasting the weather and broadcasting them.
Description: a lot of 'and'

When the information from these tools received by the receivers
When the information from these tools are received by the receivers

which get data every periods of time.
which get data in every period of time.

by taking photos and sends them to radar.
by taking photos and sending them to radar.

Sentence: At the end, the information is ready to be broadcasted in local or all over the world by medias like TV or radio.
Error: medias Suggestion: media