You are a student at an English languages school in brighten and are lying in private accommodation with other flatmates. You have not had hot water and heating for some time. The landlord workman have tried to fix the problem but without success.

Dear Mr. Bhatiya,

I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction with your flat, where I am living with some other students of english language school of brighten.

As you know that I have been living in your flat from last 6 months, bbut now the weather has been changed. There is a great cold outside due to winter season. The heater in my room is not working properly thats why I can't feel comfortable whole night and I cannot concentrate on my study. As my exams are going on so this is very crucial time for me. Apart from it, I am regret to inform you that the giser in my bathroom also not working perfectly. I have to go to college on time but due to this, I always become late and my teacher scold me badly over their. Two days before you send a workman to fix this problem but still it is not done.

Would it be good idea for you if you change these Items because I think that these are so old and specially the compressor of the heater is at the low ebb. So to precautions from any miss happening it would be good idea to remove these things. If it is not possible kindly change my room or return my money. I am thankful for you if you take any decision as soon as possible.

Now I am looking forward to hearing from you. You can also enquire from my other flatmates.

Yours sincerely
urvashi

this is very crucial time for me.
this is a very crucial time for me.

I am regret to inform you that the giser in my bathroom also not working perfectly.
I regret to inform you that the giser in my bathroom is also not working perfectly.

it would be good idea
it would be a good idea

Sentence: I have to go to college on time but due to this, I always become late and my teacher scold me badly over their.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to their

Sentence: As you know that I have been living in your flat from last 6 months, bbut now the weather has been changed.
Error: bbut Suggestion: bout

Sentence: Apart from it, I am regret to inform you that the giser in my bathroom also not working perfectly.
Error: giser Suggestion: ?