You celebrate your birthday party with some friends last week in a restaurant It was a great success and you and your friends enjoyed the evening very much Write a letter to the restaurant to thank them Mention the food service and the atmosphere Also sug

You celebrate your birthday party with some friends last week in a restaurant. It was a great success and you and your friends enjoyed the evening very much.
Write a letter to the restaurant to thank them. Mention the food, service, and the atmosphere. Also suggest any improvements to make things better.

Dear Sir,
To Manager the Coupis Cafe,

I am a long of the regulars in your great dining establishments. The last week, I have celebrated my birthday party in your tremendous venue with my cronies. It was awesome bash that I ever had. I am writing this letter to thank you for the pride that we get in your place.

We were really enjoyed the menu that you were offering to us. We were truly delighted our appetizer with crisp salad accompanied by selection of appropriately selected seasonal vegetable, and perfect main course with a steak of mammoth proportions and giant fresh. The rich black forest gateau served as dessert that was so fantastic.

In addition, your service was professional yet intimate and we particularly enjoyed the laidback attitude of your place. Besides, your venue has many impressive attributes which struck us upon our entrance, such as the decoration with the artistic furniture and cozy milieu.

As a regular customer, I would like to give you a few suggestions for more interesting spot. I think that your place will be more attractive if you can present the musicians to amuse the visitors and show the mini theatrical music in every week. I guess it will make your place more pressing for a visit.

Finally, I am just gratitude for everything that I have gained from your terrific place. I will never forget all of the sensuous delight and amenities that I have. Be my pleasure to visit in your great venue.

Best regards,
Dera

Sentence: It was awesome bash that I ever had.
Sentence: It was an awesome bash that I ever had.

Sentence: In addition, your service was professional yet intimate and we particularly enjoyed the laidback attitude of your place.
Error: laidback Suggestion: laid back