You colleague is coming back from a vacation abroad. Write a letter to him/her and say - Invite him/her to a party and mention the date and venue.- Write about some good news at the office.- Explain the reason for the party

You colleague is coming back from a vacation abroad. Write a letter to him/her and say
- Invite him/her to a party and mention the date and venue.
- Write about some good news at the office.
- Explain the reason for the party

Dear James,
How are you? Hope you are doing good and enjoying your vacation .You will be blissful to know that many of our teammates got promoted to a higher role including me; moreover, boss had agreed to promote you in the month of August.

As you are aware, since last six months I have been waiting for this moment. Now, to celebrate this special occasion, I am organizing a small get together next week on the 25th July. The venue would be Bombay dreams that is one of the eminent Indian restaurants in my area. This is the main reason, I am writing to you now, so that you can come along with your family to make this prominent day special.

If you remember, before your leave we have been working on the pilot project for the AIA Insurance Company situated in London, UK. Finally the project is being approved by the company and for the project work we all need to travel to London for 6 months. The good part is that company would give us the extra allowance in UK excluding the salary that we are getting here. In addition, company would arrange a house and a car for all of us.

As I need to go for a meeting now, I will catch you later. Hope to see you soon in the office.Bye for now.

Regards
Michael

Hope you are doing good and enjoying your vacation
Hope you are doing well and enjoying your vacation