You eat at your college cafeteria every lunchtime. However, you think it needs some improvements.Write a letter to the college magazine. In you letter1.explain what you like about the cafeteria2.say what is wrong with it3.suggest how it could be improved

You eat at your college cafeteria every lunchtime. However, you think it needs some improvements.

Write a letter to the college magazine. In you letter
1. explain what you like about the cafeteria
2. say what is wrong with it
3. suggest how it could be improved

Dear Sir / Madam

My name is Mahmoud, I am studying a computer science and I will graduate next semester. During my study period I was visiting the college cafeteria for 2 to 3 times everyday to take café or to have my lunch. I really like the cafeteria internal design, your staff and services that you provide like internet and parking.

However, I think that you have some problems that need quick action from your side. Firstly, cafeteria cleanness, you have insufficient cleaning staff to keep the place clean in the rash time. Secondly, meals menu, there is no change on your meals since four years, and some of your meals need to be removed from menu because it’s really descanting.

Therefore, I’m writing you to give you some suggestions that may help. You need to give your staff some training on hospitality and management, you need to increase cleaning staff and to change their work procedures and you need to keep improving your meals through taking students and teachers feedback and comments.

Finally I want to thank you for service, and I wish all success for you and your team.

Yours faithfully.
Mahmoud