You have been advised by the manager to conduct a short session in school and share your work experience with the students. Write a letter to the headmaster of the school and say- Who are you and what kind of job do you do?- What are you planning to talk

You have been advised by the manager to conduct a short session in school and share your work experience with the students. Write a letter to the headmaster of the school and say
- Who are you and what kind of job do you do?
- What are you planning to talk about?
- What equipment will you need to use?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Mari X and I am writing this letter about a short demonstration of my work that I want to conduct at your schools. I am a web developer at Alg Company. As the name suggests I design and develop websites for companies, especially e- commerce websites.

As it is known to everybody, web programming is the one of popular jobs in IT world. Recent statistics show the rate of students that enrolled in this major is increased. Therefore, I am going to talk about requirements which students interested should meet them. In addition, I would like to present them how write a simple website.

I am very appreciate if you could prepare some equipment before meeting. I need a projector for my presentation. Moreover, if I could access to the WIF, it will be great.

Please do not be hesitate and call me to arrange a meeting. My cellphone number is 1234568.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Mari X.