You have filled out an enrolment form for a certain course a few weeks ago and didn’t receive any response yet. Write a letter and say- Give the course and your personal details.- Why are you interested in this course?- What do you expect the school to

You have filled out an enrolment form for a certain course a few weeks ago and didn’t receive any response yet. Write a letter and say
- Give the course and your personal details.
- Why are you interested in this course?
- What do you expect the school to do about it?

Dear Sir,

My name is Rahul. Last month after seeing an advertisement online for a foreign language course, I had enrolled my name in the course to learn French. Even, I had paid initial fees to confirm my enrollment. The first class was supposed to start from 1st of October 2015. However, almost 3 weeks had been passed, I have not received any update from school authorities. This is the reason, I am writing to you now to inquire more about the course.

Currently, I am studying in 12th Standard at DPS School. One of the main reasons for me to enroll in a class is to learn French for my future studies. Actually, my parents are settled in France since last 10 years. After completing my 12th standard I would travel to France and do higher studies from there. Admittedly, to enroll for higher studies in France, I should be familiar with French.

Now, I need your help and support to confirm me whether your school is still planning to carry out this foreign language course or whether a class is already started and school authorities had forgot to inform me. If so, request to book one slot for me on the urgent basis as it is really prominent from my career prospective.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Yours faithfully
Rahul

in 12th Standard
in the 12th Standard