You live in room in college which you share with another student. You find it very difficult to work there because he always has friends visiting. They have parties in the room sometime borrows the things without asking you.Write a letter to accommodation

You live in room in college which you share with another student. You find it very difficult to work there because he always has friends visiting. They have parties in the room sometime borrows the things without asking you.
Write a letter to accommodation officer
- Explain you problem
- Ask for new room for the next term.
- Request for some alterative arrangement immediately as your are starting next month.

Dear Sir,

My name is ABC. I am living in room no. 325 at the university hostel. I am writing in connections with the problems which I am facing at the moment because of my roommate. Allow me to describe the whole situation for you.

First of all, I want to inform you that my roommate whose name is Mr. David John most of the times come to the room with group of buddies. Thus, they do chatting with each other and make an immense amount of noise which usually effects to my concentration in academics. In addition, he organize a party almost every weekend and used my personal things without my permission. Therefore, my humble request to you is that to arrange a separate room for me in the next term.

Secondly, my final examination of 5th semester will be started in the first week of coming month. I would greatly appreciate if u could immediate arrangement for me in this month only so that’s why my study will be not affected due to his ramifications.

I am looking forward to you for prompt reply.

Yours Sincerely,
ABC

he organize a party
he organized a party

my humble request to you is that to arrange a separate room for me in the next term.
my humble request to you is to arrange a separate room for me in the next term.

if u could immediate arrangement for me
if you could make an immediate arrangement for me