You recently visited a place that had a strong impact on you Write a letter to a friend about the place In your letter explain where the place was and how you got there describe what you saw offer to take your friend there Write at least 150 words

You recently visited a place that had a strong impact on you.

Write a letter to a friend about the place. In your letter :

» explain where the place was and how you got there
» describe what you saw
» offer to take your friend there

Write at least 150 words.

Dear Friend,

How are you? Hopefully, you and your family are well. The Sajek vally in Rangamati district is one of the best place for tourists’ attractions. Last week, I traveled the place. What a fantastic place it is! Really, you will be astounding if you go there. A strong positive effect overwhelmed in my mind after observing the tribal life styles which are cultural events, struggling to live, cultivating the lands and affable behavior for new comers. A lot of things I have learned from them. Anyway, the attractive remote place is near about 400 kilometers far distance from Dhaka city. I traveled by train from Dhaka to Chittagong and for the remaining paths I used the local bus service which was satisfactory.

I am impatient to share with you some charming events. It was a cottage located on top of a hill where I stayed in 3 days. The view in the time of Sun rise and Sun set through hills’ cave was mesmerized me. Sometimes, I thought I was living inside the clouds because I touched the smoke. What a heaven like feelings it was! I went to close the minority areas to grab some experiences about them who are diligent people.

A local tourist guide informed me that if want to enjoy more then you have to come here at least for 2 weeks. So I am planning to go there at the end of this year again. I am offering you to join with me for the next trip. I will bear of your transport and accommodation cost.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Love
Arif

one of the best place
one of the best places

which are cultural events, struggling to live, cultivating the lands and affable behavior for new comers.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? they are not parallel

located on top of a hill
located on the top of a hill

Sentence: A local tourist guide informed me that if want to enjoy more then you have to come here at least for 2 weeks.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to if and want