You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.The charts below show the percentage of their food budget the average family spent on restaurant meals in different years. The graph shows the number of meals eaten in fast food restaurants and sit-down resta

The given pie charts compare the proportion of funds spent on restaurant and home-cooked food between 1970 and 2000, and in the line graph the measures for two types of restaurants have been compared.

Overall, it is seen that home dishes had been major part of nutrition during thirty years period. Moreover, although figures for served meals per year in both Fast Food and Sitdown restaurants grew, it was more significant in the former.

To begin with, we can see that the greatest part of the money expensed on the food which was cooked home, at 90% in 1970; however, the measure gradually declined 5% during ten years, reaching 85%, and by the year 2000, it dramatically dropped to 50%, the same percentage that individuals spent on the restaurant food.

Besides, citizens identically visited both Fast Food and Sitdown restaurants in 1970, at around 20 meals annually. About the former, it increased to just below 30 meals per year by 1980, and it sharply inclined to the peak of nearly 85 meals annually by 2000, more than four times that it was in 1970. In contrast, the enhancement of figures was not considerably significant in Sitdown restaurants, gradually reaching approximately the half of the former until 2000, at almost 45 meals per year.

In conclusion, restaurant meals had notably become more popular than home-cooked food during this period, especially the Fast Food type.

had been major part of nutrition
had been the major part of nutrition

during thirty years period
during the period in thirty years

the greatest part of the money expensed on the food
the greatest part of the money was expended on the food

the same percentage that individuals spent on the restaurant food.
the same percentage was for individuals spent on the restaurant food.

more than four times that it was in 1970.
more than four times than that was in 1970.

Sentence: To begin with, we can see that the greatest part of the money expensed on the food which was cooked home, at 90 in 1970; however, the measure gradually declined 5 during ten years, reaching 85, and by the year 2000, it dramatically dropped to 50, the same percentage that individuals spent on the restaurant food.
Error: expensed Suggestion: No alternate word

Write the essay in 20 minutes.