Your mentor recommended you to learn a new language and gave you contact details of a teacher. Following his advice, you need to write a letter to the teacher and say:What is your motivation to learn a new language?How can the teacher help you?When will y

Your mentor recommended you to learn a new language and gave you contact details of a teacher. Following his advice, you need to write a letter to the teacher and say:
What is your motivation to learn a new language?
How can the teacher help you?
When will you be ready to start?
You should write at least 150 words.

Dear Sir,
I got your contact details from my mentor Mr James. The day I had joined the class of my mentor I had heard lots about your teaching skills from him.

Since my childhood, because of my hobby and passion, I have been learning new foreign languages. But unfortunately, I never get a chance to learn French. This is the reason, I am writing to you now to know your suitable time slot to teach me French language.

The other reason, why I am interested in learning is because last month, I got a job offer from one of the eminent companies and as per the contract of employment, I should be able to read and write in French. From the last 15 years, you had been teaching foreign languages and been awarded many certifications for this achievement, I need your help to teach me first basics and then moderate skills such as pronunciation, syntax and business vocabulary in French.

Though currently my summer vacations is going on, I still prefer to you to join your class starting next month as my first preference is to complete training course with Mr James. Hope this is fine for you.

Looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Yours faithfully
Simon

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'I') as the subject of a sentence.