The chart about where tourists stay at a holiday destination

The chart about where tourists stay at a holiday destination.

The graph illustrates about percentage of tourists stay at holiday destination at Casuarina Beach which is located in Karainagar, in Jaffna District, in Sri Lanka. at Casuarina Beach, tourists can stay in international hotels, local hotels, guest houses, youth houses, campsite and others.

According to the graph, local hotels became the highest position which is position in 34 %. Local hotels is the most favorite tourist to stay place in Casuarina Beach at holiday. Guest houses and international hotels are the second popular visitors. Guest houses is position in 24 per cent, and international hotels is position in 22 per cent . Visitors is very interested to stay in international hotels, local hotels, and guest houses at Casuarina Beach.

On the other hand, percentage of tourists stay at youth houses, campsite, and others are smaller than the others. The smallest is others that have percentage 3%. Percentage youth houses is 9 per cent and campsite is 8 per cent. Visitors is less interested about staying at youth houses, campsite, and others at Casuarina Beach at holiday.

Overall, tourists incline to choose local hotels which become favorite destination to stay at Casuarina Beach.

The graph illustrates about percentage of tourists stay at holiday destination at Casuarina Beach
The graph illustrates about percentage of tourists who stay at holiday destination at Casuarina Beach

position which is position in 34 %.
position which is in the position of 34%.

Local hotels is the most favorite...
Local hotels are the most favorite...

Sentence: Guest houses is position in 24 per cent, and international hotels is position in 22 per cent . Visitors is very interested to stay in international hotels, local hotels, and guest houses at Casuarina Beach.
Description: The fragment and international hotels is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: On the other hand, percentage of tourists stay at youth houses, campsite, and others are smaller than the others.
Description: The fragment smaller than the is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: The smallest is others that have percentage 3.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and others

Sentence: Overall, tourists incline to choose local hotels which become favorite destination to stay at Casuarina Beach.
Description: The fragment Overall , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Overall with adverb
Suggestion: Refer to tourists and incline