The chart below shows information about subway systems in three major European cities Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main information and making comparisons

The chart below shows information about subway systems in three major European cities.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main information and making comparisons.

The table shows some information about subway systems of London, Paris and Moscow. It compares three feature relating to the size of each subway system, these features are total track length of the system both underground and on the surface, number of stations in the operation and number of daily passengers.

London underground which is about 400 kilometer long, comparing to other two subway systems, is the longest one. Moscow metro with the length of 300 kilometer is the second and the last one in length feature is Paris metro with approximately 200 kilometer length. In contrary Paris metro has the most number of stations in operation with 300 stations. Following by London underground with 275 stations. Moscow metro with only 182 active station is the last one. Moscow metro, on the other hand, is the most crowded one with 6.5 million passengers daily; while Paris metro and London underground have 4.5 and 3 million passengers respectively.

In summary, London has the longest subway, Paris metro has the most number of stations and Moscow is the most crowded of all.

Don't need those info in introduction:
'these features are total track length of the system both underground and on the surface, number of stations in the operation and number of daily passengers.'

---------------------------