the chart below shows information about the workers from foreign country who learn the local languages

The bar graph below shows information about the percentage of workers from foreign countries who learn the local languages.

As illustrated, the biggest difference is between german language countries and english language countries. For these latters the percentages of learning the local language are around just one quater than the formers.

The country who excell in having the highest percentage of foreign workers able to speak the local language is Germany, who rose almost 75% of the total amount of foreign workers, followed by Belgium with 70%.

The country with the lowest percentage is Australia, where just 10% of the total amount of workers employed can speak the local language. United States and United Kingdom increase their numbers a little bit more, to the highest percentage less than 20%.

In conclusion, the bar graph showed a significantly difference between the german language countries and english language ones in term of number of workers from foreign countries who learn the local language.

For these latters the percentages of learning the local language are around just one quater than the formers.

Sentence: For these latters the percentages of learning the local language are around just one quater than the formers.
Error: quater Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The country who excell in having the highest percentage of foreign workers able to speak the local language is Germany, who rose almost 75 of the total amount of foreign workers, followed by Belgium with 70.
Error: excell Suggestion: No alternate word