The chart shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart shows the percentage of male and female teachers in six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart explains the distribution between men and women teachers placed in the six different types of institutions in the United Kingdom, 2010.

Primary and Nursery schools were looked very dominant percentage of using female lecturers for approximately more than 80% than employing male lecturers. In contrary, there were men workers significantly higher and dominant than women workers in most universities (70%). However, in other schools, the data showed that there were several institutions where men and women had almost the same number of existence such as secondary school (45:55), and Private training institute (55:45). In addition, College was the only educational place where indicated same balance ratio between male and female teachers (50:50).

In conclusion, The UK’s institutions have shown variable features of using Men and Women teachers. The difference between male and female staffs in several places has strengthened opinion about some jobs that specifically were characterized by gender.

in the United Kingdom, 2010.
in the United Kingdom in 2010.

Primary and Nursery schools were looked very dominant percentage of using female lecturers
Primary and Nursery schools were looked very dominant in the percentage of using female lecturers

there were men workers significantly higher and dominant than women workers in most universities
there were men workers who are significantly higher and dominant than women workers in most universities

has strengthened opinion
has strengthened the opinion