The charts below show the percentage of monthly household income spent on various items by two different groups in one European country Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the percentage of monthly household income spent on various items by two different groups in one European country.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts describe how families in two distinct groups in a European nation spent their monthly household income. The general overview here is that clothing is always exceeded by almost the rest in the percentage of spend.

To specify, in the low income group, while food and drink accounted for the biggest amount of 29%, fuel bills and miscellaneous obtained a smaller part of 24% and 18% respectively. Whereas, recreation/culture were only responsible for 11%, followed by transport, clothing and restaurant hotel with 9%, 5% and 4% respectively.

On the contrary, in the high income group, food and drink only occupied the same amount as transport, which was the third biggest amount of 16%. However, miscellaneous was the largest spend of household income with 23%, followed by recreation/culture with 21%. Although being surpassed by the rest in the low income group, Restaurant hotels took in charge of 12% in the high income group, which was greater than fuel bills and clothing with 7% and 6% respectively. Interestingly, only in clothing items did we see that the percentages in the both groups were almost the same.

In conclusion, there was a big difference in the way that high income families and low income families spent on their income.