Chorleywood is a village near London whose ppulation has increased steadily since the middle of the nineteenth century the map below shows the development of the village

Chorleywood is a village near London whose ppulation has increased steadily since the middle of the nineteenth century. the map below shows the development of the village

Chorleywood is a suburb near London. Population from this village increase rapidly from 1868. Chorleywod has developed since the middle of the nineteenth century.

The data shows about land use map from Chorleywood which consist of some parts such as, Park, main roads and railway. The first development was main roads because it existed since the middle of nineteenth century. The land near main road was built between 1868 – 1883. The village growth again and continued the development until 1922.

The village’s plan wanted to build motorway on the west of village, so the west region could build some areas. In 1909, infrastructure has been built such as, railway, station because it was important to accommodate people’s necessary and in the middle of village was built Chorleywood park and golf couse to serve people’s necessary about public space in their home. From several developments in many years, Chorleywood become development suburb.

Population from this village increase rapidly from 1868
Population from this village increased rapidly from 1868

from Chorleywood which consist of some parts
from Chorleywood which is consistent of some parts

The village growth again
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

Chorleywood become development suburb.
Chorleywood became development suburb.

Sentence: In 1909, infrastructure has been built such as, railway, station because it was important to accommodate people's necessary and in the middle of village was built Chorleywood park and golf couse to serve people's necessary about public space in their home.
Error: couse Suggestion: course