The diagram below shows how coffee is produced and prepared for sale in supermarkets and shops

The diagram below shows how coffee is produced and prepared for sale in supermarkets and shops.

The following diagram illustrates the process of coffee manufacturing, and preparation for sale on the market.

It is clear that the whole procedure can be divided into 11 stages. It mainly consists of producing coffee and commercializing it as a consumer good.

The first stage involves the crop of the coffee beans, in order to dry them with the assistance of the sun. Then, beans are placed in an oven to dry. Subsequently, this is followed by a cooling process.

The next step is to grind them in order to make powder. In the following stage, this powder is placed onto a cistern, in the co...

Need to go more details with the key words in the pictures like: pick up, roast, strain, jars...

'in jars' not 'in a package'. Don't change to something wrongly. Write exactly according to the graphs.