The diagrams below gives information about frozen fish pie Summarize the infomation and make comparison where relevantt

The diagrams below gives information about frozen fish pie. Summarize the infomation and make comparison where relevantt

The picture depicts the process regarding the frozen fish pie which divided into some steps and ingredients. From the given information, there are four main ingredients : Salmon, potato, sauce, and peas.

The very first step is divided the fish and potato into different step. The fresh potato needs to be cleaned and pealed. The potato which is not fresh will be threw away and is collected in the waste disposal. Afterward, the potato will be boiled for awhile before it is given some seasonings for example chili. After the seasoning process, the potato is stored before it is combined with other ingredients.

The salmon as its main ingredients should be process longer than the potato because it requires only 12 hours before it becomes tasteless and not fresh. This condition is very different with potato where it is still categorized as fresh potato until a month. The skin and bones of salmon will be removed carefully and the inspection officer will make sure that the salmon is cleaned at all without any skin or bones left. After that, in other containers there are peas and sauce which has been prepared first and the potato also. When all the ingredients are ready, it means the process will finish.

The company will prepare a containers which microwaveable, all the ingredients are mixed in accordance dose. It is packaged in proper way before the fish pie enter the refrigerator to be refrigerant. As the result, the frozen fish pie in a wrap is ready to be delivered to any store.

The company will prepare a containers which microwaveable,
The company will prepare a container which is microwaveable,

The introduction is not developed well.

Read a sample:
http://testbig.com/ielts-writing-task-i-essays/diagram-below-gives-info…