The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the man features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the man features, and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams illustrate a wind turbine structure and it’s optimal location to generate more electricity form the wind.

A wind turbine consists of a high steel tower where other parts are installed on it. Another part are very long blades, which are made by fiberglass or even wood. The generator as a important part is on the tower and produces about 1.5 megawatts electricity. The computer measures speed and direction of wind via the wind sensors. As each of theses to parameters changes, direction and angels of blades would be changed respectively.

Behind the turbine structure, the optimum locations are another factor, which affect the amount of produced electricity. In one hand wind strengths are not as fast as the high places in landscape, and in the other hand are not as slow as low level locations. So on the top of hills like other high level place are the best choices to install the wind turbines.

In general, the technology and the palaces of locate are the two effective parameters to reach the more electricity via the wind.

The diagrams illustrate a wind turbine structure and it's optimal location
The diagrams illustrate a wind turbine structure and its optimal location

Another part are very long blades,
other parts have very long blades,

the optimum locations are another factor, which affect the amount of produced electricity.
the optimum location is another factor, which affects the amount of produced electricity.

to reach the more electricity
to reach more electricity