The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process Summarize the information by choosing and reporting the key features and make any relevant comparisons

The diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process.

Summarize the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons

The diagram illustrates various stages of chocolate production to make it suitable for eating and food industry, while pie chart provides information about division the price tag of chocolate influenced by several processes.

At first step, dry-cocoa seeds are put into grinder to produce cocoa liquor, and waste which is removed. The cocoa liquor is divided into two different steps to generate two commodities. For food industry, it must be pressed to produce cocoa powder which is directly used in meal factory and cocoa butter is added into cocoa liquor with sugar and other ingredients in the other way to produce chocolate bar in industrial chocolate company.

In pie chart, it shows the division of price chocolate bar which is divided up to five influencing factors. It can be seen, the cost ingredients and overheads were spent during the process contributed the largest portion by 37%, and 34% for the supermarket. Three other aspects shared the rest of the price, it goes to the state as tax by 15%, while one tenth of price is allocated to chocolate company, and only 4% of it shared to farmer.

To sum up, these diagrams view the entire step chocolate production to result two different commodities, chocolate bar and food industry, and division of chocolate bar’s price is allocated for five stakeholders.

while pie chart provides information about division the price tag of chocolate influenced by several processes.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Write the essay in 20 minutes.